This website collects and stores any information you enter or provide us in any other way. We collect the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, as well as email address, password and purchase history. We also collect personal information (including name, email, password), payment details (including credit card information), and feedback from website user. We collect such information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services.
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages.
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by the Seller adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our website and its service providers.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy and security policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
If you have any further queries please contact us at: email@example.com